Yes. We know you’ve been lying awake at night thinking. “I love using Smileys in my IMs, emails and phones, but I wish there were more ways I could express myself with them.” It’s been hounding you, right? Well, friends, your wish is our command.

Introducing the new Smiley Central store. Now you can speak your mind with your favorite smileys through t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, cards, bumper stickers, stamps and lots of other stuff!

What? You want more? Like making them customizable allowing you to insert not only smileys, but pictures and text, too? Done! Dream up practically anything you want and make it happen. How 'about a shirt, or a mug featuring your favorite canine pal? Perhaps a card, or even a stamp?

Just drop in now and pick up cool Smiley Gear at http://www.zazzle.com/smileycentral and have fun!