As an information junkie, there are many sites that could qualify as my favorite Internet time waster. But I quickly realized that my choice would likely boil down to two particular passions: my lifelong interests in baseball and the written word. I thought long and hard about using this space to extol the virtues of one of my favorite sites devoted to the Grand Old Game -- but asking me to choose a "favorite" is a bit like asking Paris Hilton to pick her favorite nightspot. And then there's the whole matter of whether anything devoted to such a perfectly designed game could ever be deemed a "time waster." Is browsing through endlessly fascinating baseball statistics more of a time waster than watching late night infomercials, the Harlem Globetrotters, cat shows or American Idol? I think not, and I speak from experience.

But if you like words and the many ways you can rearrange ordered letters, then you can get countless hours of wasted time and fun over at the Internet Anagram Server at Wordsmith.org. According to our good friends over at Dictionary.com, an anagram is "a word, phrase or sentence formed from another by rearranging its letters." I was first introduced to anagrams, not ironically, through my interest in baseball. The very first editions of the Rotisserie League Baseball book ran a series of anagrams between its player descriptions -- and through them I was able to learn that the names of one of my favorite players, Mookie Wilson, could be rearranged to read "Look Women, Is I!" And thankfully, anagrams never inspired baseball nicknames, otherwise the legendary Cal Ripken might today be known as "Lean Prick."

So if you're looking for a good way to pass the time, just enter your name - or the name of a friend, family member or favorite celebrity - into the search box on the site, and click on the "Get anagrams" button. And presto - instant anagrams! What better way to find out that the aforementioned Paris Hilton could be known as "Lost Hairpin," or "Lion Pit Rash"? Or that Jennifer Aniston is "Fine in Torn Jeans"? Hey, no arguments here.