Flood It!I'm a gamer, a serious gamer. I own a Wii and I have a Mii. I even break out the ol' Xbox from time to time for some first-person shooters. But when I'm unable to get my gaming console fix, I turn to online games.

My favorite time waster is called Flood It. It's a game that you can start up and play for that quick fill of gaming goodness.

The goal is to fill the playing area with a single color in less than 25 attempts. You control the color of the top left most cube by selecting the different colors on the right. When you choose a new color, it consumes adjacent cubes of the same color. As you consume more and more cubes, your control expands. Confused? Don't be, just give it a shot and you'll understand quickly.

Trust me, once you try this game, you won't stop until you win. It's that addicting. How many times have I won? Only once, but now I'm trying to end on my favorite color: purple.